OOU Acceptance Charge Cost Tips 2019/2020 is out | (Up to date)
Newest Replace: The deadline for fee of OOU acceptance charge 2019/2020 is 13th December, 2019.
OOU Acceptance Charge 2019/2020
That is to tell all freshers/newly admitted college students of the Olabisi Onabanjo College (OOU), In the past Iwoye, who has efficiently confirmed their names on the admission listing portal to proceed with the fee of acceptance charge instantly.
MODE FOR PAYING ACCEPTANCE FEES
Profitable candidates are to pay a non-refundable charge of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) solely with rapid impact by any of the underneath listed means to course of their acceptance letter
- Cost by any of the College Level of Gross sales (POS) on any of the College campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Most important Campus at In the past-Iwoye).
- Cost by Web by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates provided Provisional Admission ought to proceed with the steps listed under:
i) Go to: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to substantiate your admission
iii) Present your JAMB Quantity and SURNAME as password to go online to the admission portal
iv) On profitable go surfing, click on MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) As soon as the acceptance fee profile has been loaded, click on on both
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This lets you pay on-line straight utilizing your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Factors to make the fee.
In case you encounter any problem on the process go to OOU ICT Centre, In the past-Iwoye for additional clarification.
3. Proceed to the Educational Affairs Workplace in your 1st Verification and your School for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Current to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the next paperwork organized individually within the order proven under:
i. Verification/Private Knowledge Type
ii. Acceptance Charge Receipt
iii. UTME Rating Outcome
iv. Submit UTME Outcome
v. O’degree Outcome
vi. Diploma Outcome and different entry necessities (for DE Candidates solely)
vii. Delivery Certificates
viii. Tax Clearance Certificates OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification varieties on the School/School Places of work.